Friday, February 13, 2009

The Shoes Meet The Fonz........


Well the coop didnt make it for the world of wheels indy so they asked if I would bring a bike out.Well early this week I was telling Lon that my goal was to get the Fonz to come over and take his pic with me at my bike.So with that said me and My Girlie headed off to find the Fonz..We found him all the way on the other end of the building and I struck up a conversation with him when Girlie finally realizes who it is and goes dad thats the FONZ!
He introduced himself to her and then it was on he talked to my Girlie and next thing I know we have him walking across the building in tow to the scoot.He was very polite and was agood sport.
He now writes childrens book based on his life growing up and uses that to help kids.Since he took time away from his station I made a 15.00 donation and asked him instead of giving me a picture or a book to give it to a kid who could use it.He also left with a Shoes house of chop T shirt.
Pretty damn cool night wished I had a pic of everybodies face when I walked up with the Fonz...Mission Completed ...

2 comments:

Diesel said...

Shoe,

You just made my night...

Maybe he never really jumped the shark.

Anonymous said...

Nice, I think that you can be patched into the snugglers now since you meet the "leader", the fonze