Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Board Track Update

Hitting it hard trying to get this knocked out.Made most of the tank tonight with what was laying around the shop.Used part of a old headlamp and header collector to make the front part of the tank.Still have to put the fill cap and petcock bung in it.Then finish the tailend of the tank.



Mock up of roller.Have not quite been able to find the vintage looking seat I wanted so I guess ya gotta make it yourself.



Started with a stainless pan from a friend of mine.He laser cuts a flat pan then I trim it to the final shape and start hammering.It will eventually be covered with black leather .


Need to finish up the back part of the tank tomorrow night.It will follow the frame as in the previous post mock up with card board template.Sorry for the crappy pics all I had with me was my blackberry while at the shop.As you can see its starting to take shape and should make a nice pit bike swap meet crawler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who wastes time building bicycles. haha